Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF PURCHASE
2. COMPANY INFORMATION
This website is run by GLORIOSORELAX, UNIPESSOAL, LDA , with headquartered at Zona Industrial e Comercial do Parque do Infante – R/C, 8600-256 Odiáxere - Lagos, registered at the Commercial Registry, under number 510 316 719, with a share capital of €10.000,00 (Ten thousand euros).
3. YOUR DATA AND YOUR VISITS TO THIS WEBSITE
The information or personal data provided by the User will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Policies. By using this Website, the User accepts the treatment of said information and data, confirming that the information and data provided are true and correspond to reality.
4. USE OF OUR WEB PAGE
5. AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES
The articles made available on this Website are available for delivery only in Portugal. If you wish, you can order items from another Member State of the European Union, outside Portugal, to do so please contact us by email email@example.com
6. CELEBRATION OF THE CONTRACT
The information contained in these Conditions and the data contained in this Website do not constitute an offer to sell, but an invitation to contract. There will be no contract between us and the User in relation to any product until your order has been expressly accepted by us. If your offer is not accepted and the amount corresponding to the product has already been debited from your account, the said amount will be fully refunded. To place an order, the User must follow the online purchase procedure and click on "ORDER WITH PAYMENT COMMITMENT". You will then receive an email confirming your order (the "Order Confirmation"). This does not mean that your order has been accepted, as it constitutes an offer that the User is making to us for the purchase of one or more products. The User will be informed via an email confirming the dispatch of his/her order (the "Shipping Confirmation"). An electronic ticket with your order details must be attached to the Shipping Confirmation (the “E-ticket”)
7. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
All product orders are subject to availability. In the event that there are difficulties in supplying products, or if a product is out of stock, we will immediately inform you of the unavailability and reserve the right to provide the User with information about replacement products of equal or superior quality, which the User can order. If the User chooses not to order replacement products, we will refund any amount paid by the User in connection with the missing products within 30 days.
Notwithstanding the provisions of clause 7 above, regarding the availability of the products, and except in the case of extraordinary circumstances, we will make every effort to proceed with the shipment of the order relating to the product(s) referred to in each Confirmation of Shipment before the date indicated in the Order Confirmation in question or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated period indicated when selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within a maximum period of 30 days from the date of the Order Confirmation. Notwithstanding the above, delays may occur for reasons such as product customization, unforeseen circumstances or delivery area. If it is not possible for us to comply with the delivery date for reasons beyond our responsibility, the User will be informed of this situation, and will have the possibility to proceed with the purchase, to establish a new delivery date or to cancel the order, with the full refund of the amount paid, without prejudice to all other rights that you may have under the terms of applicable legislation. We do not make home deliveries on Saturdays or Sundays, except in the case of the virtual gift card, which will be delivered on the date indicated by you. For the purposes of these Conditions, it will be considered that the "delivery" has taken place or that the order has been "delivered" at the moment when the User or any third parties designated by him take physical possession of the products, which will be proven by his signature. of the receipt of the order at the agreed delivery address.
There are a few important facts to keep in mind when returning one or more products you purchased, either from our showrooms or through our online service. In order for Linen-etc to be able to provide all its clients the best quality service, please read our guidelines attentively and proceed accordingly.
- European Law states items can be returned within 15 days of receipt of purchase.
- Linen-etc accepts returns up to 30 days to the requirements stated below.
- Linen-etc does not accept returns if the defect on the item(s) is due to accidental damage, deliberate damage, caused by external factors, or general wear and tear.
- Returns / replacements are to take place at our showroom in Lagoa or Lagos.
- Products purchased on sales, promotions or discontinued are not eligible for return or refund.
- Special-order items are not eligible for return, replacement or refund.
Ensure that the item(s) being returned are accompanied with the following requirements:
- Items are in their original packaging.
- The original invoice or receipt of payment.
- Items show no signs of damage.
- Items have not been used or washed.
- No labels have been removed.
Any item purchased through our showrooms and on-line shopping cart, may be returned for replacement or exchange provided the items meet the eligibility criteria listed below:
- The exchanged item must be for a different size other than the item being returned.
- The exchanged item must be for a different colour other than the item being returned.
The refund will be issued to the method of payment originally used at checkout:
- Purchases via cash will be returned in cash.
- Purchases via card will be returned by card (the card presented must the same used for the purchase).
- Purchases via bank transfer will be returned by bank transfer.
Linen-etc would like to share with all its clients the following recommendations:
- All bed linen and towels should be washed prior to use.
- Store your products in a cool and dry environment that is suitable for all bedding fabrics and towels.
- Avoid storage areas with a high humidity rate as well as direct sunlight.
- Follow the washing and drying instructions (keep to the indicated temperature values i.e., 30º, 40º, 50º or 60ºC).
- Some washing products may contain bleaching and/or chemical agents without your knowledge. These bleaching agents affect the colours of the fabrics. Avoid buying this type of fabric detergents.
- Use safe colour detergent for coloured towels.
- Do not use fabric softener on towels, if so, use in small quantities.
- Avoid leaving any bed linen or towel fabric outdoors in direct sunlight for extensive periods of time. Strong sun contact can remove the natural humidity and original colour. This may lead to shrinkage and soft texture loss.